Building & Landlord Insurance

We all need Building Insurance and all Landlords should have Landlord insurance, allow us to help save you on these necessities to ensure your property profit is maximised every year, You can get your home contents, motor vehicle and (for the self-employed) Professional Indemnity Insurance all quoted from a huge panel of insurers too!

Get a quote on:

  • Home Contents
  • Building Insurance
  • Landlord Insurance
  • Motor Vehicle Insurance
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Building Insurance

  • Cover against loss or damage caused by fire, storms, earthquake, impact damage, and more
  • Up to $20 million legal liability cover
  • Up to $5,000 to install environmental systems, such as rainwater tanks and solar power systems, after your building is destroyed and we have agreed to rebuild it

Contents Insurance

  • New for old replacement, depending on the circumstances
  • Cover against loss or damage caused by theft, storm, rainwater or run-off for certain home contents left outside at your insured address
  • Quick and easy claims service 24/7